Thursday, May 31, 2007

FOOTPRINTS...Through The Sands Of Time

I walk...and wonder...
if anyone will remember...I was here.

Queer to think that...

but, I do.

I only know that I want to leave my mark, SPARK a fire of creativity and inspiration...
through my perspiration...as I walk the walk of life.

LET THE FIFE AND DRUM...herald my journey
into eternity
in my own quiet way.

LET IT BE SAID...I did bear all that I went through
with grace
as the ever-moving space I occupied changed...as did I
as I learned.

I burned always with the thirst for knowledge, experience, and love.
I never shoved the opportunity for any of that aside.
I never tried to hide...from what life had to offer.

Now, all I can do is proffer my hope that someone took note...
and perhaps became more...because of me.

That is my greatest hope...as I walk,
and my footprints behind me reflect the path I traveled...
until....

until...

No comments:

THE GOOGLE KIOSK

________________________________________ ================================== ================================ ======================================= ========================================= ================================== =====================================

Blog-O-Rator